Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Get yours today


I am so excited I can't even sleep! I ordered my Free Sager wristbands and they will be here any day now! Yes! I will be the first kid on the block to get mine and now I can't wait for this weeks 'cross race to flaunt it in front of all the other bike dorks. In your face!!!

If you are not familiar with Jason Sagers blog it is available for your viewing pleasure here: jasonsager.dork.net and will fascinate and enlighten, (dare I say mesmerize?) you.

Once you have done that you will undoubtedly be super jealous of me and my Free Sagers and you will want to go HERE and get a pair for your own wearing pleasure.
AND... Fred Dreier of Velo News' Fred's-Eye View did a sweet interview of Jeremiah Bishop that can be seen at Velo News for those of you who want to check up on JB. Do it.

No comments: