Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm not riding tomorrow and I can't wait.

100 miles today to top off a week of more than 20 hours.
The shenanigans of Team Bearclaw kept the ride entertaining.
Met Eric at the Bowl and we rode out to a coffee shop in San Dimas... we just happened to meet up with Dan and Jason Lowetz, Jesse, Aram and rode together to the coffee shop to meet Alejandro, Keith and Mike T.
We had coffee and rode to GMR for a few laps of the TT course, then over to ride the RR course through Bonelli, back to the coffee shop for lunch and then home.
It was hot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man. Jason from Pasadena Cyclery here.

Just wanted to let you know about something Sarah and I have cooked up:

Kitty Bait

By the way: I'm not sure if you've decided on the Paragon or Procaliber yet, but my new 'Cal should be in the shop on Wednesday if you want to check it out.

Lyle said...

Haha, good stuff. I'll stop by Wed and check it out if I get a chance.

Anonymous said...

Yo. Pics are up over here