Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Podium Sweep, Fight for Kisses.

Chet this out:

Jason_Fritz_Lyle

At last weekends P.V. 'Cross race Fritz, Jason and I swept the podium for Team Bearclaw.
Jason hit the gas right of the line and pulled away from the whole group immediately. Fritz and I hung back for about two laps and then Fritz attacked and I stayed. After Fritz had gone clear I hung with the 3 other riders that had stayed together until I felt like I could break away and then attacked. Fritz had caught Jason and they were working together ahead of me. With about 5 or 6 laps to go I did my best to catch them, (they were safely clear and had sat up a bit) but couldn't get to them before the finish.
Thanks to J.L.'s cheering I was super pumped and I knew we could go 1,2,3 on the podium so I kicked out the jams to stay away from the hard chasing John Bailey.
Our 4th teammate John McKeen was steadily moving up from a tough start and after having a pedal/foot coordination issue (every 'crosser's been there) he was JUST edged out on the money spots.
The podium sweep was Mantastic and we all went out for a meal on Chet.
Until next weekend I'll be training harder than the baby in Fight for Kisses. Be inspired:

No comments: